Thursday, February 7, 2008

Three Months Gone

So I have not posted anything since my initial post in November. I didn't feel the want to blog (?) but I feel now, as a writer, that maybe blogging is a good idea. Maybe someone will find this blog and who knows where that will lead. Probably not. This is not a journal, though I have begun to write in a journal again on a more regular basis recently. I have been writing numerous short stories which I intend to publish soon enough. I may possibly post some on here, in hopes of building up a fan base, and also building up credibility. Then again, I don't think any body has even read this blog. Hehehe! I should think that streams of thought will flow into this moreso. My earliest Xanga entries, from years ago, looked like utter chaos. Yet I feel that there was some possible substance there. The walls of what I was writing were not there... which makes no sense, yet it did in my mind. I didn't worry about spelling and punctuation and all that grammatical nonsense. Sure, I know grammar. And I know when to use it. But the mind does not restrict itself to grammar. Then again the mind does not restrict itself to words either. One can think in pictures and music and smells of all kinds. But I'm not trying to go off on some psychological analysis, seeing as I know nothing of psychology (or believe that I do not). Onwards.

I have read some research is being done about Type 2 diabetes. While I think this is great, it also gets my hopes up and then burns them to the ground, seeing as I am a diabetic of the first order. That is the second time I have used "seeing" which doesn't seem normal for me. maybe it will become a new fad. There we go... good old nonsense. Spelling and typing don't always add up. I feel like maybe a whiskey and coke or just some whiskey sounds good now, but then again maybe it's better if I wait until I am not so exhausted. I need to sleep more.

That is all for now. hopefully this pics up and something comes from it. If not... then that is that, eh? - Liam

No comments: